We are super excited to welcome you back to Campbelltown Catholic Club from Monday 22 June.
Our teams have been re-engaged and we have commenced the first step on the journey back to full operations. Since closing in March our building works have been fast tracked. While we still have a way to go, we can’t wait to share some of our new areas with you.
Our number one priority and commitment has always been the safety and wellbeing of our community. To ensure a COVID-Safe environment we are implementing a carefully staged reopening across our precinct as follows:
- Tues 2 June – OTIS Bar & Grill at Rydges Hotel
- Wed 10 June – Campbelltown Golf Club
- Mon 22 June – Campbelltown Catholic Club
- Wed 1 July – Aquafit Health Fitness Wellbeing
Under new regulations governing our return to trade there are strict limits on the number of people we can have on the Club premises at any one time. Once this capacity has been reached, we will not be able to permit entry until someone else leaves. We ask for your understanding as we navigate these new conditions.
You will also notice some changes when you enter the Club including:
- Separate Club entry and exit points to avoid unnecessary congestion.
- Compulsory temperature checks for all staff and contractors (also available to members and guests on request).
- Each Member must swipe their card on arrival.
- Guests will be required to provide a mobile number on sign in to allow for COVID tracking.
For your safety and that of our team all staff have completed COVID-19 approved training and COVID Marshalls will be on hand to ensure a safe experience for all. Automatic hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the club. We have increased cleaning cycles of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants. Toilets will be cleaned regularly, and gaming machines sanitised after each use.
We need your support …
If you are feeling unwell or have recently travelled overseas, please do not visit the Club.
You can help protect our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Using contactless payment wherever possible
It’s important to note that not all facilities will be available from Monday 22 June. Amended trading hours and menus may apply to some restaurants and bars. We encourage you can follow us on Facebook or visit cathclub.com.au for the latest updates.
We strongly recommend you book if you intend to visit Kyubi and Embers Charcoal Kitchen restaurants.