Campbelltown Catholic Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue.
As part of this process we are continually updating our COVID Safe plan to reflect the latest advice from NSW Health. The following condition help ensure the safety of our staff and patrons and minimize the risk of transmission.
Effective from 10am Thursday 23 July 2020:
- Admission to Campbelltown Catholic Club will be open to Members and Guests
- Each Member must swipe their card on arrival and departure from the club
- Guests will be required to provide a mobile number on sign in to allow for COVID tracking
- Separate Club entry and exit points to avoid unnecessary congestion
- New membership applications will be temporarily suspended
- Disposable face masks will also be made available on request
- Compulsory Temperature checks for all staff & patrons entering the Club
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspots as listed on the NSW Health website
- Patrons are required to remain seated while socialising and refrain from mingling with other groups
- disposable face masks are available on request
For your safety and that of our team all staff have completed COVID-19 approved training and COVID Marshalls will be on hand to ensure a safe experience for all. Automatic hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the club. We have increased cleaning cycles of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants. Toilets will be cleaned regularly, and gaming machines sanitised after each use.
We need your support …
If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath) or unexplained fever you are not to enter the club and are encouraged to see your GP to test for COVID-19.
You can help protect our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Using contactless payment wherever possible